- Back-orders require a 50% deposit to begin production.
- All Prices are subject to change within 30 days.
- Orders require payment in full prior to release of merchandise.
- Metropolitan Galleries does not issue refunds.
- Check, Wire & Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Shipping & Handling charges are nonrefundable and must be prepaid. White Glove delivery services are available upon request.
- Metropolitan Galleries is a trade organization and caters to furniture, design, government, hospitality and recreational organizations.
- 20′ and 40′ container ordering options available.
Shipping schedules along with occurrences pertaining to Port Authority and United States Customs are subject to delay or change without prior notice. Therefore, back-order product delivery time slots are estimates and can not be guaranteed. Metropolitan Galleries strives to maintain a strict operating schedule and provide communication to all customers regarding their order fulfillment.
When you or your consignee receives and signs for your merchandise from the freight carrier, the packaging and sculpture must be inspected at that time. If your sculpture is damaged in shipment, take photos of the packaging and sculpture including damage area and send to us. We will work with the freight carrier and take necessary action to repair or replace the damaged sculpture. Metropolitan Galleries thoroughly inspects, tests and documents all bronze fountains and sculptures before departure from our headquarters. Metropolitan Galleries shall not be deemed responsible for damages occurred by the freight carrier or the end-user mishandling the sculpture.
Bronze Fountains & Sculpture require proper Care & Cleaning to maintain their original brilliant look. All bronze sculptures will naturally oxidize and begin to form a natural verdigris patina when left outdoors in natures elements. This look is often desired by some individuals, but can be prevented with a few easy steps mentioned in our Care & Cleaning guide. Bronze sculptures kept indoors will not develop a patina and can be polished on an as-needed basis. Metropolitan Galleries shall not be deemed at fault for the natural oxidation of bronze sculpture.
1.800.929.1681 | 336.883.8833