- Back-orders require a 50% deposit.
- All price quotes are subject to change within 30 days.
- All orders require payment in full prior to shipping of merchandise.
- Check, Wire and Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Shipping & Handling charges are nonrefundable and must be prepaid. White Glove delivery services are available upon request.
- Metropolitan Galleries is a to-the-trade organization and caters to furniture, design, government, hospitality and recreational organizations.
- Orders not claimed after 60 days from the merchandise invoice will be subject to a 25% storage fee.
Order fulfillment: Shipping schedules and US Customs schedules have the possibility of change without prior notice. Therefore, product delivery time slots are estimates and are not guaranteed When you or your 3rd party consignee receives and signs for your merchandise from the freight carrier, the product must be inspected at that time. If your order is damaged in shipment, please hold the merchandise, the package it came in, and notify us and the shipper WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS. Metropolitan Galleries shall not be deemed responsible for damages occurred by freight carrier or mishandling the product.
Care of Sculpture: Bronze Fountains & Sculpture requires proper Care & Cleaning to maintain its brilliance. Bronze statues naturally age with time and grow a beautiful patina. This look is often desired; however, some prefer the hand applied finish that their bronze statue was developed with. Metropolitan Galleries shall not be deemed responsible for the natural aging of bronze statuary.
Disclaimer: While Metropolitan Galleries represents numerous bronze sculpture artists, including our original Steven Bennett Bronze Sculptures, we are hereby not responsible for any sculpture representing similarity in shape or design. Discrepancies on such sculpture conflicts should be directed to the originating foundry where the sculpture in question was developed. Metropolitan Galleries shall not be deemed responsible for such conflicts as we are representing individual works of art developed across the globe as a broker and not a developer.